Founder and President
Harry Renwick represents the third of four generations of the Renwick family engaged in the real estate industry. Under his direction, Renwick and Associates has grown from a two-person real estate appraisal firm to a multi-faceted valuation services company that offers real estate and business valuation services. Mr. Renwick is also one of the area’s leading real estate appraisers and economic development consultants, specializing in litigation support and testimony. He is widely regarded as one of the top expert witnesses in the State of New Jersey and beyond, with innumerable appearances before courts, commissions, and quasi-judiciary bodies.
Mr. Renwick has taught for many years and continues to teach professionals interested in pursuing real estate appraisal careers and certifications, as well as lecturing in colleges about the Principles of Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Appraisal Procedures, and more. He is a former national instructor for the Appraisal Institute and the Society of Real Estate Appraisers. Mr. Renwick also served as Tax Assessor in numerous municipalities throughout Southern New Jersey.
Attended Tusculum College in Greenville, Tennessee and Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, where he majored in Business Administration and minored in Education. He has received extensive professional education from the Appraisal Institute, the Society of Real Estate Appraisers, and the American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers in the direct application and teaching of real estate appraisal theory.
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (SCGREA), the highest designation issued to real estate appraisers in the States of New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey Certified Tax Assessor (CTA)
- Licensed real estate broker in the State of New Jersey
- On the approved appraiser list for a number of government agencies, including the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, Department of Agriculture, New Jersey Green Acres Program, and Department of Transportation
- Past President of the South Jersey Chapter of the Society of Real Estate Appraisers
- Founding Member of the Maple Shade Business Association
- Past Chairman of the Main Street Revitalization Committee
- Member of the Maple Shade Citizens Advisory Board
- Former Member of the Maple Shade Rotary Club
- Past Chairman of the Maple Shade Zoning Board
- Former External Vice President of the Maple Shade Jaycees