Damian Tryjankowski is a New Jersey State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser with experience in appraising residential, industrial, and commercial properties. He has appraised single-family residences, apartment complexes, motels, gas stations, office buildings, and industrial warehouse and flex properties. Damian is extremely knowledgeable about the valuation of land considered for acquisition under the New Jersey Green Acres Program. He has assisted in appraisals used for real estate condemnation, ad valorem taxation, and investment decision making.
Mr. Tryjankowski had a successful 30-year career with Mobil Oil Corporation (now ExxonMobil) where, among other responsibilities, he supervised two worldwide business groups growing revenue to over $125M and profits to greater than 20%. Mr. Tryjankowski transitioned problem businesses and products into major contributors, altered manufacturing, distribution and sales organizations to serve clients better and increase profits. He also analyzed clients’ operations and designed strategies to improve efficiency.
- Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Detroit, Detroit Michigan
- Master of Business Administration from the State University of New York at Buffalo
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (SCGREA), the highest designation issued to real estate appraisers in the State of New Jersey
- Member Tau Beta PT (The Engineering Honor Society)
- Member Pi tau Sigma (International Mechanical Engineering Honor Society)
- Volunteer fundraiser for United Way Burlington County
- Board Member and House Committee Chair, Laurel Creek Country Club